In September 2018, Fanshawe’s School of Tourism, Hospitality and Culinary Arts, along with several programs from the School of Information Technology, will start classes at a stunning new building located at 130 Dundas Street in downtown London.
These Schools will join the School of Design and the School of Contemporary Media, already offering excellent programs to over 600 students across the street at the Centre for Digital and Performance Arts.
The move will foster a strong culture of collaboration with the flourishing IT, tourism and hospitality downtown community. Those connections are essential for the relevant, hands-on education we provide.
Our downtown campus will put Fanshawe students in the heart of one of the most beautiful, vibrant and student-friendly cities in Canada. We look forward to welcoming you in the fall!
Fanshawe’s new building features:
- Modern labs and bright, open classrooms;
- Lounge and study areas, including an amphitheatre-style gathering place;
- Teaching restaurant, The Chef’s Table at Fanshawe College, with a sidewalk café and deli;
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly features, including reflective and green roofs and a two-storey living wall;
- Retail store, including textbooks, Fanshawe apparel and more;
- Security office, including secure and controlled access gates for students;
- Key student support services based on site, including the Registrar’s Office, Student Success Advisors, Counselling and Accessibility Services, Test Centre and Bookstore.
What you’ll find in downtown London:
- Amazing arts, theatre and year-round festivals and cultural events;
- Plenty of food and restaurant options, with many vendors offering discounts to students who show their Fanshawe student card;
- Budweiser Gardens—drawing the biggest names in sports, music and entertainment;
- The London Public Library’s Central Branch.